1. Whilst every care is taken of the dogs undergoing treatment and in the maintenance of the water & equipment, all dogs receive hydrotherapy treatment entirely at their owner’s risk.
2. All treatment courses, including those to be part of an insurance claim, must be paid for in advance. Individual sessions must be paid for on the day of treatment.
3. Session fees will be charged in full if an appointment is broken or cancelled without 24 hours notice.
4. Dogs will not be treated without the prior authorisation of their Veterinary Surgeon.
5. Dogs with infectious or contagious conditions, such as Ear, Eye or Skin infections, will not be treated. Owners are advised to cancel all appointments with at least 24 hours notice, until the condition is clear. Normal cancellation conditions will apply.
6. Bitches in season will not be able to attend sessions until their season has finished.
7. Mascotts will require sight of the Vaccination Certificate prior to commencement of treatment. Dogs will not be treated without up-to-date Vaccination records.
8. Owners are required to notify Mascotts if, during a course of treatments, the dog’s injury or condition worsens, or if the veterinary surgeon advises that the treatment is stopped or suspended.
9. Mascotts reserves the right to refuse treatment to any dog.
10. Owner's are requested not to feed their dog for at least THREE hours before attending an appointment, and to ensure that the dog has done its ablutions before arriving. A surcharge of £20 will be made for dogs that defecate in the pool.
11. When not undergoing treatment all dogs will be kept under control and must be on a lead. Dogs unable to walk without assistance are not required to be kept on a lead.
12. It is the owner’s responsibility to poop-a-scoop after their dogs, whilst on company premises and its surrounding environment. Poop-a-scoop bags are available on request.
13. Mascotts cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to vehicles or personal property, howsoever occasioned, whilst on company premises.
14. Mascotts reserves the right to use video footage and photographic stills taken during sessions